- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This sweet and dry champagne cocktail has an interesting little ‘kick’ of flavor from the addition of sake. Serve in a chilled champagne flute garnished with a maraschino cherry.
- 3/4 ounce Campari
- 3/4 ounce cold sake
- 1/2 ounce Rose’s Lime Juice
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- dash maraschino juice
- sparkling wine
- maraschino cherry for garnish
- Place a champagne flute in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Add the Campari, sake, lime juice, simple syrup and maraschino juice to the prepared glass, and then top with the chilled sparkling wine.
- Drop the cherry into the glass and then serve immediately.