- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Enjoy this blend of Campari, an Italian aperitif made from an infusion of herbs and fruit, with raspberry syrup in this fresh and juicy beverage.
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- Club soda or ginger ale
- 2 ounces Campari
- 1 tablespoon raspberry syrup
- 2 raspberries and a slice of lime to garnish
- Place a rocks glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the sugar into the prepared glass with a splash of club soda to dissolve.
- Fill the chilled glass with ice and then add the Campari and the raspberry syrup.
- Garnish the cocktail with the lime slice and raspberries and serve immediately.