- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Orgeat syrup, a sweet syrup made from almonds, sugar and rose water or orange-flower water, is used to sweeten this Scotch and Irish whiskey cocktail.
- 1 ounce blended Scotch whisky
- 1 ounce Irish whiskey
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce orgeat syrup
- Orange peel twist to garnish
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then pour into the chilled glass. Garnish the cocktail with the orange peel twist and serve immediately.