- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4
Treat yourself and your family to a delicious sandwich at lunch.
- 8 thin whole wheat 100 calorie sandwich rounds, split
- 1/4 cup guacamole
- 4 pieces leaf lettuce
- 1 (8-ounce) package honey deli turkey
- 4 slices Co-Jack cheese
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and cut in half
- Alfalfa sprouts, if desired
- Spread 1 side of each sandwich round with guacamole.
- Top 4 sandwich rounds with 1/4 each of lettuce, turkey, cheese, tomato, bacon and alfalfa sprouts. Cover with remaining sandwich rounds, guacamole-side-down.