- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A cheesy corn, celery and bell pepper side dish.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Prepare the corn in the microwave, according to the package directions. Drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into the prepared pan, cover and bake for 30 minutes.