- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 9 min
- Total: 19 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Piquant slices of Cajun zucchini are seasoned with a blend of paprika, thyme, oregano and cayenne pepper. Serve as a contrasting and spicy side to a mild main dish meal.
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 cups zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/8 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- Place the cornstarch and 1/4 cup of the broth into a small bowl and whisk well until completely blended.
- Pour the remaining broth into a large sauté pan over medium heat, and then add the zucchini, paprika, thyme, oregano and cayenne pepper. Stir the mixture well to combine and then cook for 8 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the pan and mix well to combine. Cook for 1 minute and then serve immediately.