- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This recipe was created by chef Paul Prudhomme who placed a chopped jalapeno pepper into a bottle of gin for 12 hours to infuse. The result of his endeavor is this classic martini cocktail with quite a spicy kick.
- 2-1/2 ounces gin infused for 12 hours with a chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 ounce dry vermouth
- 1 red jalapeno pepper to garnish
- Place a martini glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the jalapeno-infused gin and the vermouth in a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice, and stir or shake the mixture for 30 seconds until chilled.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass, garnish with the jalapeno pepper and serve immediately.