- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 2-1/2 cups
This dry rub can be rubbed into poultry, meat and fish or even added to gumbos or pasta to add extra flavor. Store in an airtight container.
- 8 tablespoons paprika
- 3 tablespoons cayenne
- 6 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons garlic granules
- 3 tablespoons onion granules
- 6 tablespoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons dried oregano
- 4 tablespoons dried thyme
- Place all of the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and whisk together to combine.
- Pour into an airtight glass jar and store in a cool, dry area until use.