- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4
Cajun Corn is easy to make in a foil packet that can be grilled or baked.
- 1, 18 by 24 inch sheet heavy duty aluminum foil
- 1, 10 ounce package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or preheat grill to medium high.
- Center vegetables on aluminum sheet . Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning; stir to blend. Top with butter.
- Bring up sides of foil and double fold. Double fold ends to form one large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet.
- Bake 25 minutes on a cookies sheet in oven OR grill 14 minutes in covered grill.