- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
You can taste the spices in this recipe.
- 6 chicken skinless breast
- 2 tbsp.milk
- 2 tbsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Spray inside of crock pot with nonstick coating. Arrange the chicken, meaty sides up in crock pot. Brush with milk.
- In a bowl mix onion powder, thyme, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours (high 4 to 5 hours).