- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Cajun seasoning and cheese crusted chicken breast dinner, made with Hellmann's real mayonnaise.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Cajun spice
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 4 ounces ea.)
- 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cajun spice and 1/4 cup of the cheese. Spread on chicken, then sprinkle with crumbs. Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit, 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; heat 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted.