- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Burgers packed with a little kick, mix up the ordinary dinner!
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef sirloin
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 cup diced white onion
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 leaves lettuce
- Mix together the beef, hot sauce, onion, ketchup, 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning, Worcestershire and salt and pepper to taste. Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill until done, about 5 minutes per side.
- While grilling, blend together the mayonnaise and remaining Cajun seasoning.
- Add a slice of cheese to each patty for the final minutes of cooking..
- When finished set each patty on a bun spread with the mayonnaise mixture and top with the lettuce, tomato and top half of bun.