- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The Caipirissima Cocktail is a close relative of the Caipirinha cocktail except that it is made with rum instead of cachaça.
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 4 Key limes, halved and seeded
- 2 ounces rum
- Place the limes into a cocktail shaker and sprinkle with the sugar. Muddle until the sugar has dissolved and the limes are juiced.
- Fill a rocks glass with ice and then pour into the cocktail shaker. Add the rum and shake the mixture for 30 seconds to combine.
- Pour the mixture back into the rocks glass and serve immediately.