- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A creamy coffee-flavored cocktail made with Kahlua, tequila and caramel liqueur.
- 1.5 ounces partida tequila anejo
- 1 espresso
- 1.5 ounces Godiva caramel liquor
- 1 ounce whipped cream
- Touch of Kahlua
- Coffee beans to garnish
- Place the tequila, espresso, liquor, whipped cream and touch of Kahlua into a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for a few seconds and then strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with a few coffee beans and serve.