- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Fish seasoned with Caesar salad dressing
- 1 pound flounder fillets
- 1/2 cup prepared Caesar's salad dressing
- 1 cup round buttery cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Lightly grease a casserole dish and place the fillets in the dish.
- Pour Caesar dressing over the fillets slowly and add the cracker crumbs over the top of the fillets
- For 10 minutes, bake the fillets at 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle the cheese and bake for five additional minutes or until the fish is flaky.