- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
If you enjoy the flavor of a classic Caesar salad then you will like this tangy and slightly garlicky dressing. Toss it to coat with some Romaine or iceberg lettuce, or drizzle it over warm steamed potatoes.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 oil-packed anchovies, drained
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the mayonnaise, anchovies, garlic, capers, lemon juice, water and mustard into a food processor or a blender, and process until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the cheese and a few pinches of salt and pepper to the dressing, and then continue to mix until completely blended. Serve immediately.