- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Use a brand of Reposado tequila for this refreshing Caborita cocktail. Its full-bodied, mature taste adds amazing flavor and depth.
- 2 ounces Reposado tequila
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- salt to rim glass
- lime wedge
- lime wheels to garnish
- Place some salt onto a plate. Run a lime wedge around the rim of a glass to moisten and then dip the rim into the salt, pressing gently to adhere. Put the salt-rimmed glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill and to allow the salt to set.
- Put all of the remaining ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lime wheels and then serve immediately.