- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Mexican inspired spicy cabbage and beef soup.
- 1 pound lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 small head cabbage, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans jalapeno pinto beans with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 cup water
- Add everything to a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 5-6 hours on low, or until the cabbage is tender.