- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Fresh, crisp and crunchy, this salad will satisfy both your taste and texture cravings. Serve it as a side to roast pork or poultry dishes.
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon red chile powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 Napa cabbage leaves
- 8 French breakfast radishes
- 2 oranges
- Slice the cabbage into thin strips and then place into a bowl. Julienne the radishes, add to the bowl with the cabbage, and then segment the oranges over the bowl as well. Toss the mixture gently to combine.
- Place the sesame oil, vinegar, orange juice, chile powder and a few pinches of salt into a separate bowl and whisk vigorously until completely blended.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss well to coat. Season the salad to taste with additional salt if needed and then serve.