- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Serve Cabbage Casserole, filled with potatoes and corned beef, on St. Patrick's Day.
- 4 large potatoes, sliced thin
- 2 large onions, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 head white cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 10 slices American cheese
- 2 cans cream of mushroom
- 2 cups corned beef, chopped
- Layer potatoes, onions, salt and pepper to taste, cabbage, sprinkle with sugar, and cheese. Pour mushroom soup over top. Spread top evenly with corned beef.
- Cover tightly. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.