- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Cabbage and Potato skillet, great dinner side dish.
- 2 cups unpeeled potatoes, boiled (about 3 large)
- 4 cups cabbage, chopped, parboiled and drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cut up and fried
- Use a paring knife to chop potatoes.
- Fry the cut bacon in a large skillet, drain on a paper towel.
- Saute the onion until golden brown. Add in the cabbage and potatoes, sprinkle bacon bits on top.
- Cook over medium high heat until the potatoes are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Invert skillet onto large serving dish, serve immediately.