- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
All this simple and crisp salad needs is to be drizzled with some fresh lemon juice and olive oil, and then garnished with a scattering of toasted slivered almonds.
- 1 small white or purple cabbage
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- Rinse off the cabbage and remove the core. Slice into thin slivers and place into a salad bowl.
- Add the shredded carrot and toss to combine.
- Drizzle the salad with the oil and lemon juice, add a few pinches of salt and pepper and then scatter in the slivered almonds.
- Toss once again to combine and serve.