- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
This is a great sandwich that can be made from last night's frozen chicken patties and bacon made at breakfast (or from last night's chicken BLTs). It may sound strange to pack avocado, but if you sprinkle it with lime juice, it will not turn brown. Leave out the avocado if you've got picky eaters.
- 1 frozen chicken patty
- 4 bacon strips
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard or mayonnaise
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- Cook the frozen chicken patty according to package directions and crisp the bacon in a skillet.
- While the meat is cooking, cut the avocado into strips and sprinkle with lime juice.
- When the chicken and bacon are done, pack the lunch.