- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 2 dozen
Oatmeal and banana cookies with raisins, shaped to look like little buttons.
- Vegetable oil spray
- 3/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 48 raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a cookie sheet with the vegetable oil spray.
- Blend the sunflower seeds and oats until finely chopped.
- Use a fork to mash the banana.
- Combine everything but the raisins in a bowl, mixing well.
- Use a teaspoon to drop rounded dough onto the prepared sheets. Press 2 raisins into the top for button eyes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the bottoms are light brown. Cool.