- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6
Buttery Bread Stuffing is a great side dish served next to roast turkey or pork.
- 4 cups firm white bread cubes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place bread cubes in single layer on a baking sheet. Toast at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in a large skillet; saute onion and celery until tender, about 5 minutes. Add bread cubes, parsley, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper; toss until thoroughly moistened.