- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
These chewy cookies make a cozy afternoon snack, especially alongside a hot cup of coffee.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream eggs, butter, vegetable oil, sugar and brown sugar.
- Blend flour combination into sugar mixture.
- Fold in oats and butterscotch chips.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.