- Prep: 8 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 8 hr 30 min
- Serving: 15 servings
A simple, short cut butterscotch and toffee angel food dessert.
- 1 (16 ounce) carton whipping cream
- 3/4 cup butterscotch ice cream topping
- 1 (14 ounce) bakery angel food cake
- 3/4 pound toffee bars, crushed and divided
- Whip the cream until thickened. Mix in the butterscotch and beat until thick.
- Cut the cake into 3 even layers.
- Spread 1-1/2 cups of the whipping cream and sprinkle 1/4 of the toffee over top. Repeat spreading the remaining whipped topping over the tops and sides. Sprinkle the remaining toffee over top.
- Chill for 8 hours before serving.