- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These drop cookies are delicious and easy to make.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup bran flakes
- 1-3/4 cups prepared biscuit mix
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Mix together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and milk.
- Stir in bran flakes, biscuit mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, chopped nuts, raisins and butterscotch chips.
- Drop from teaspoon onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.