- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 24 People
These easy-to-make cookie bars taste delicious! Ideal for bringing to potlucks, large family gatherings or even just to have as an afternoon snack.
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Melt butterscotch chips and butter in a glass bowl in the microwave for 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Allow to cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Cream butterscotch mixture, eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Blend flour combination into butterscotch mixture; mix well.
- Fold in brown sugar, chocolate chips, chopped nuts and raisins.
- Pour batter evenly into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Cut into bars while still warm.