- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Serves 1
Once the cool weather hits its time to switch your fruity summer cocktails for drinks with warm and cozy fall flavors. Seasonal ingredients from apples to pumpkins make tasty cocktails that celebrate autumn. Here's a surefire fall cocktail hit: butterscotch cinnamon apple pie martini.
- 1 shot cinnamon schnapps
- 1 cup chilled apple juice
- 1 shot butterscotch schnapps
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Ground cinnamon or cinnamon stick, for garnish
- Pour cinnamon schnapps into a martini glass.
- Pour apple juice over schnapps, then pour butterscotch schnapps over apple juice.
- Place a dollop of whipped cream on top of drink and sprinkle with cinnamon, or add a cinnamon stick for garnish.