- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
These chewy cookies will soon become a family favorite! Consider baking a batch to share with friends and family.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/3 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 3/4 cup grated apple, unpeeled
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Beat brown sugar, butter and eggs.
- Blend flour combination and apple juice into egg mixture.
- Fold in butterscotch chips, apple and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.