- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Sweet and crunchy butternut squash side dish with pecans and Kellogg's All-Bran® cereal
- 30 millilitres (2 tablespoons) maple syrup
- Olive oil for drizzling
- 250 millilitres (1 cup) arugula
- 75 millilitres (1/3 cup) chopped pecans
- 125 millilitres (1/2 cup) All-Bran Buds® cereal
- 750 millilitres (3 cups) Mann's Butternut Squash cubes
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees C. (300 degrees F.).
- Place the squash cubes into a roasting pan; drizzle maple syrup and olive oil over the squash. Roast in the oven for about 30 to 45 minutes or until tender.
- Once out of the oven, let squash sit for 15 minutes.
- Remove the squash from the roasting pan and transfer into a bowl.
- Scatter the pecans, crumble the All-Bran Buds® cereal, and sprinkle the arugula on top of squash in the bowl. Toss everything together gently and serve.