- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Light and elegant with invigorating flavor and aroma, this citron-flavored vodka cocktail is made with fresh mint and basil, lemon juice and Elderflower Cordial.
- 1-1/2 parts Citron Flavored Vodka
- 2 parts white grape juice
- 3 basil leaves, shredded
- 3 mint leaves, shredded
- 1 tsp Elderflower Cordial
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 lemon rind
- Edible flower to garnish
- Place the vodka, grape juice, basil, mint, Elderflower Cordial and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Squeeze the lemon peel over the drink to release its natural oils and then discard.
- Garnish the drink with an edible flower and then serve immediately.