- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8
This is a delicious punch to serve during the holidays. You can add rum for the adults if you like.
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 2 cans cranberry sauce
- 4 cups pinepple juice
- 8 cinnmon sticks
- 1/2 stick of butter, sliced into 8 slices
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup rum (optional)
- Combine the sugar, water and dry seasonings in a crock pot.
- In a bowl mix the cranberry sauce and pineapple juice until blended.
- Pour the mixture into the crock pot.
- Cover and heat on low for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve in mugs with a cinnamon stick and a slice of butter.