- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
An easy to vary fresh vegetable side dish.
- 1-1/2 pounds assorted fresh vegetables
- 1 (11 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (1 ounce) savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Wash and chop all the vegetables into uniform pieces, about 2-inches in size. Combine with the water chestnuts and spread in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Mix together the butter and soup mix and drizzle over the vegetables.
- Cover and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.