- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 3 cups
The sweet buttery flavor of the pecans is complimented by the addition of thyme and cayenne spices in this thoroughly satisfying cocktail snack accompaniment.
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1-1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 3 cups whole pecans (about 12 ounces)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat to melt.
- Sprinkle in the thyme, salt and cayenne and stir the mixture until combined.
- Place the pecans in a large bowl and add the thyme mixture.
- Toss to coat and then evenly spread the pecans on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 12 minutes.