- Prep: 4 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Creamy butter pecan ice cream pie.
- 1 1/2 cups butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) English toffee flavored candy bars, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice crea, softened
- Cool Whip (optional)
- Graham cracker crust
- Press the butter pecan ice cream into the crust. Sprinkle half of the candy bar over top. Freeze.
- Spread the vanilla ice cream over and sprinkle with the remaining candy. Freeze. Serve with Cool Whip.