- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 1-1/2 pounds
Consider adding this easy-to-make fudge to your holiday baking.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a saucepan, mix together butter, sugar, brown sugar, whipping cream and salt; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Allow mixture to boil for 5 minutes; stir constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and powdered sugar; mix well.
- Fold in pecans.
- Pour mixture into a waxed paper-lined 8x8 baking dish.
- Refrigerate until fudge becomes firm, then cut into 1-inch squares.