- Prep: 12 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr
- Serving: 9-12 servings
A deliciously sweet fruit and mint salad.
- 1 (6 ounce) box lime gelatin
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/2 (10 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) bag butter mints, crushed
- Add the pineapple to a bowl. Pour the gelatin over and mix in the marshmallows. Chill overnight.
- Gently stir in the whipped topping and butter mints. Spread into a 9x13-inch pan and freeze.