- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 10
Chicken fried in butter and cooked in Indian style.
- 10 pieces of Tandoori Chicken
- 3 cup canned tomatoes (ground)
- 4 green chilies, seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger, peeled and chopped
- 10 tbsp butter
- 4 tsp cumin (ground)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Take a bowl and mix tomato, chili and ginger in it. Keep aside.
- Take a heavy base saucepan, melt 8 tablespoons butter on medium heat.
- Spread butter all over inside the pan and fry chicken pieces in it until light brown. Take out the fried pieces and keep aside.
- Add cumin and paprika in the pan and fry them for about 10 seconds.
- Add tomato mixture to the pan and cook until thick sauce is created.
- Add cream and salt, mix well.
- Add fried chicken pieces to it. Stir on medium-low heat until fat in the cream starts separating.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter to it and remove from heat.
- Serve hot or freeze if need to serve later.