- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8
That's right burritos in a crock pot, you'll love them.
- 2 lb. beef roast
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 can diced orgtega peppers (10 oz.)
- 2 small cans tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in your crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 350Â°.
- Spread cooked filling on extra large fat-free flour tortillas.
- Fold and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven 10 to 15 minute.