- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 People
Try Sandra Lee's money saving recipe for burrito stuffed poblanos with queso ranch dressing today.
Reprinted with permission from Hoffman Media, LLC.
"Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade" magazine, www.semihomemademag.com
- 4 poblano peppers
- 4 frozen chicken breasts, rice, and bean burritos, thawed, El Monterey®
- 1 cup Mexican four cheese salsa con queso, Pace®
- 1/2 cup buttermilk ranch dressing
- 4 cups salad greens
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut tops off peppers, reserving tops. Remove seeds and stuff peppers with thawed burritos. Place stuffed peppers and tops on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, or until peppers are tender and burrito is heated through.
- In a small bowl, stir together salsa con queso and dressing.
- Divide salad greens among 4 salad plates. Top each with a stuffed poblano, and drizzle with dressing.