- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 10-12
This Burgundy Sauce is unique with the addition of wine. It will compliment your holiday ham perfectly.
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups Burgundy wine
- 1 cup dark seedless raisins
- Mix together the cornstarch and sugar.
- Slowly blend in pineapple juice and wine.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until the mixture boils and is thickened. Reduce to simmer. Cook for 5 minutes
- Stir in raisins. Cook 5 minutes longer. Serve warm.