- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Hearty hamburgers packed with oats and topped with avocado.
- 1 1/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 large hamburger buns
- 2 avocadoa, peeled and sliced
- 4 slices from center of large onion
- Mix together the beef, egg, parsley, oats and salt to taste. Shape into 4 even patties. Use a skillet to cook them, five minutes per side.
- Blend together the mayonnaise, chili sauce and cayenne pepper. Use it to coat the both insides of the bun.
- Set a patty on the bottom bun and top with the avocado and onion. Place the top bun on half and serve.