- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Griddle cooked hamburgers cradled in a slice of bologna. Great quick dinner option.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 think slices large Bologna
- salt and pepper
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- prepared mustard
- Form the beef into 4 patties. Grill on a greased griddle, turning once, sprinkling it with salt and pepper.
- Slide the patty onto a slice of bologna and grill until the bologna turns light brown and starts to curl at the edges.
- Spread mustard on the bottom of the bun and top with a patty. Add the cheese slice on top.