- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 6
Fool the kid's at dinner time, is it a hamburger? A hot dog? A burger dog!
- 1/4 cup finely crushed oat flakes or other cereal
- 1/4 cup low fat sour cream
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon dry minced onion
- 1 pound lean groun dbeef
- 6 toasted hot dog buns
- Preheat the broiler.
- Mix together the cereal, sour cream egg and onion. Mix in the ground beef and shape into 6 bun size logs.
- Broil for 10 minutes, or until done, turning often.
- Serve in the buns with condiments.