- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Wonderful burger recipe for camping trips or overnight campouts in the backyard.
- 1/4 pound sliced luuncheon meat, chopped
- 1/8 cup chopped pittted black olives
- 1/8 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup shredded American cheese
- 1/8 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the meat, olives and celery. Add in the cheese, ketchup and onion.
- Spread on the bottom bun and top with the other half.
- Individually wrap in aluminum foil and bake for 15-20 minutes.