- Prep: 4 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A festive salad in the shape of a bunny.
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup pineapple juice and water
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup grated raw carrots
- Mix the gelatin into the boiling water until dissolved. Stir in the pineapple juice/water mixture and orange rind. Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Stir in pineapple and carrots. Fill 6-8 round molds. Refrigerate until firm.
- Unmold onto lettuce. Use carrot strips to form ears, a large marshmallow for the head and a small one for the tail.