- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
Bumsteads are hot tuna sandwiches.
- 1/4 pound American cheese, shredded
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1, 7 ounce can tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons stuffed olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickles, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 hot dog buns
- Mix all ingredients together and spread on hot dog buns. Wrap buns in foil and bake at 250 degrees F for 30 minutes.