- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6
Brought to you from the 50+ Friends Club Cookbook.
- 1 c. all-purpose four
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 lg. eggs, fork-beaten
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 c. fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 c. sliced fresh or whole frozen, sliced strawberries
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. water
- Stir first 5 ingredients together in bowl.
- Add eggs, cooking oil, milk and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Turn into ungreased 3Â½ quart slow cooker.
- Measure remaining 5 ingredients into saucepan.
- Heat, stirring occasionally, until boiling.
- Pour over batter in slow cooker.
- Place 5 paper towels between top of slow cooker and lid.
- Cook on high for 1 3/4 to 2 hours.